The International Society for Plastination is a multidisciplinary organization, including people within all fields of science interested in the technique of Plastination. Plastination refers to the use of polymers to infiltrate and preserve any material for teaching, research or diagnostic purposes.
- 14th Interim Meeting on Plastination -2023 - To be determined
- 21th International Conference on Plastination -2024 - To be determined
- Journal of Plastination now listed in CrossRef November 3, 2022
- Journal of Plastination now listed in Scopus July 8, 2020
- Anatomia Histologia Embryologia. Volume 48. Number 6. February 19, 2020