The International Society for Plastination is a multidisciplinary organization, including people within all fields of science interested in the technique of Plastination. Plastination refers to the use of polymers to infiltrate and preserve any material for teaching, research or diagnostic purposes.
- XIX PLASTINATION WORKSHOPS. Murcia - Spain
Postponed due to COVID-19 outbreak.
- 20th International Conference on Plastination: 2nd International Congress on Anatomical Techniques. Pucon - Chile
Canceled due to COVID-19 outbreak.New dates will be communicated when situation is back to normal.
- Anatomia Histologia Embryologia. Volume 48. Number 6. February 19, 2020
- Prof. Andreas H. Weiglein (Medical University of Graz – Institute of Anatomy, Austria) has passed away last Friday 7th February 2020 February 19, 2020
- II International Seminar on Trends for the Teaching of Veterinary Anatomy. Course: PRINCIPLES AND TECHNICALS OF PLATINARION. September 1, 2019