The International Society for Plastination is a multidisciplinary organization, including people within all fields of science interested in the technique of Plastination. Plastination refers to the use of polymers to infiltrate and preserve any material for teaching, research or diagnostic purposes.
- 3º International Workshop on Plastination & Anatomical Techniques. Temuco, Chile.
November, 18-22, 2019
- XIX PLASTINATION WORKSHOPS. Murcia - Spain
May 12 to 15, 2020
- 20th International Conference on Plastination: 2nd International Congress on Anatomical Techniques. Pucon & Temuco - Chile
July 20 to 24, 2020
- II International Seminar on Trends for the Teaching of Veterinary Anatomy. Course: PRINCIPLES AND TECHNICALS OF PLATINARION. September 1, 2019
- Principles and Techniques of Plastination Seminar – Sao Paulo, Brazil – July 8-11, 2019 July 3, 2019
- 3rd International Plastination Workshop and Anatomical Techniques, Temuco, Chile November 18-22, 2019 March 17, 2019